A second-generation shoe designer, Yosi Samra grew up in his father's factory in New York City and spent countless hours absorbing the fine art of shoemaking. So when it came time for him to launch his own eponymous footwear line in 2009, he was more than prepared. Yosi Samra's runway-inspired styles have been featured in Vogue, InStyle and Glamour Magazines and spotted on some of fashion's most trend-setting celebrities, including Sarah Jessica Parker, Anne Hathaway, and Halle Berry.
The Account Executive will be responsible for managing all Womens and Kids international independent boutique accounts and distributors. They will also help with open boutique territories which are currently Northeast, West and Midwest Kids. Candidates must have strong customer service and sales skills, preferably in footwear. This person reports directly to the Vice President of Sales. The position is salaried.
- Management of above-mentioned accounts
- Bi-weekly or monthly travel to visit and write orders with existing and prospective accounts
- Weekly and monthly report recaps outlining opportunities and challenges in each region
- Reach monthly sales targets, and if missed, identify why
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Must have ability to travel several times a year
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Must be organized, professional and have strong communication skills
- Must have excellent follow-through skills and ability to multi-task
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.