ZOÏ Agency, a boutique Public Relations agency, is seeking an Intern in their New York office. Our ideal candidate is someone with entry-level experience who is passionate about pursuing a career in the fashion PR industry.
As an Intern in our New York office, you will have the benefit of working alongside a small team of Account Managers and will gain experience in contributing to larger projects along with standard administrative tasks.
The appropriate candidate should be hardworking, detail-oriented, and willing to challenge themselves by taking on new tasks which will reward them with a broader knowledge of media relations within the fashion and lifestyle industries. A motivated work ethic, initiative, along with a drive to excel will be highly regarded.
Intern responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Interacting with ZOÏ Agency’s inspiring fashion brands,
- Tracking media coverage for all clients
- Preparing press clippings
- Researching for special projects
- Preparing and trafficking sample requests
- Assisting with the preparation and planning of special events
Prior internship experience is preferred in addition to the following skills:
- Knowledge of key online and print fashion publications
- Proficient in Mac operating system and Microsoft Office
- Intermediate Photoshop skills and experience
- Strong writing and communication skills
For more information about ZOÏ Agency and our clients please visit www.agence-zoi.com.
Interested and qualified candidates may apply by sending their cover letter and resumé to Francesco@agence-zoi.com.