A PEACE TREATY is founded on the belief that wearing beautiful, handcrafted pieces, imbued with the story of their maker are the most beautiful and luxurious in the world. In 2016, the CFDA announced A PEACE TREATY as one of it's newest members to join its roster of top talent. We are a luxury fashion apparel and accessories brand seeking a qualified intern to contribute to our team.
The intern will help produce social media materials, assist with photo shoots and design projects, help source samples from small independent artisan workshops around the globe and contribute to the day-to-day operations of the office. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get hands-on experience with all aspects of a fashion company.
We offer all interns a monthly trade allowance to be used on product and reimbursement for metro travel. (to and from our office)
We need someone who can commit to 3 days per week, with flexible scheduling for any school/ job-related commitments.
- Must be a current student eligible for school credit
- Motivated self-starter
- Basic Photoshop/InDesign skills
- Comfortable navigating all social media platforms
- Have a positive "can do" attitude
- Able to meet important deadlines
- Be comfortable working with a small team in a fast-paced work environment
- Be an engaging verbal and visual communicator
- Be interested in global art and culture
- Be interested in visual design and fashion
- Keen eye for detail
If you fit the above-mentioned criteria, please email your resume with a brief introduction to email@example.com to apply. Please also include detailed school requirements for your internship program, as well as your weekly availability. Thank you!