ADEAM is seeking full or part time sales and marketing interns for Fall/Winter 2018. The duration of the internship is flexible, but a three-month minimum is preferred. The internship is unpaid but school credit is eligible and all work-related transportation will be provided.
Candidates (students or recent graduates) must be able work 2-3 days per week. Preferably candidates who have studied or majored in a fashion related field and possess knowledge of the fashion industry in New York. Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and familiar with FGPS. Candidates must have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills, strong attention to detail and be able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Assist account executive and communications manager with daily tasks
- Coordinate samples, sample trafficking (Fashion GPS), and monitor inventory
- Create line sheets, training and buying packets
- Assist during Fall/Winter 2018 buying appointments
- Research marketing strategies and initiatives
- Maintain e-commerce platforms
- Merchandise showroom
- Assist with office duties and shipments