AREA is actively seeking PR interns to start immediately.
Open to discussing full or part time options. Candidates must be independent workers and thinkers, comfortable taking initiative. Internship is unpaid and eligible for school credit.
- Manage sample trafficking
- Support press manager with the development and execution of PR strategies
- Monitor and compile press
- Generate monthly reports
- 1+ year of PR or relevant industry experience
- Solid understanding of fashion and media industries with knowledge of top tier publications, editors, and stylists
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is a plus
To apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org