Cami NYC is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help drive customer growth online. This is a great opportunity to play a central role within a fast-growing consumer apparel brand that is investing heavily in its digital presence and e-commerce.
This role will manage our digital marketing budget and oversee production of creative assets. The ideal candidate is motivated and a problem solver; exhibits thoughtful reasoning skills; uses data to inform decisions, and obsessed with all things social and digital.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with internal creative and design stakeholders to form a consensus about positioning, messaging, and audience targeting.
- Set customer growth and marketing performance goals.
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns across paid and organic social media, display advertising, retargeting, affiliates, and search engines.
- Oversee brand building and awareness campaigns (e.g. influencer programs, content marketing, strategic partnerships, press and media).
- Develop thoughtful, effective and cohesive marketing plans to support seasonal launches including email marketing. Execute all email marketing from copy to content to distribution.
- Provide detailed analysis and accurate reporting about all growth marketing-related investments.
- Optimize the overall digital media footprint as information about performance becomes available and trends emerge.
- Make recommendations about positioning and merchandising based on customer data and customer research.
- Inform technology priorities as they relate to customer acquisition and retention.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years work experience
- 2+ years direct marketing e-commerce experience executing and managing brand awareness and customer acquisition campaigns
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- An iterative approach to testing and designing campaigns in order to scale marketing spend
- Familiarity with third-party self-serve ad manager and analytics products (e.g. Facebook, AdWords, Google Analytics)
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and listening skills
- Growth mindset
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to email@example.com.