Over the past three decades, Ric has built a name and reputation as an “it” stylist to celebrities and Hollywood’s elite. Known for creating sexy long layers and fuss free-hair style. Ric’s clients include notable names such as: Bridget Monahan, Petra Nemcova, Diane Lane, Heidi Klum, Donna Karan, Chelsea Leyland, Christie Brinkley and Jane Krakowski. His fashion work includes layouts in Vogue, Marie Claire, Elle, Cosmopolitan, Glamour and GQ to name a few.
Ric Currently works from his midtown location and travels regularly, “On Location” around the globe to cater to his international clientele.
**We are looking for new members to join the RIC PIPINO team! We are a small business, this position is not doing hair but offering real beauty industry experience in branding and marketing, but has the option to become a permanent position. Each member will work closely as and is given real industry responsibilities and tasks.
To view more info on the RIC PIPIINO brand visit http://www.ricpipino.com/
RIC PIPINOI is currently seeking interns in the following 2 categories:
'Graphic Design, Photography & Social Media, General Admin and Business Management'.
- Interns must be extremely organized and able to multitask.
- graphic design, photo editing, videography and creative marketing, branding and developing content
- shooting/developing new content
- Familiar with squarespace websites
- fluent in photo shop, design and excel.
- social media, blogging, updating : Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, website.
- developing new & innovative content
- creating/managing newsletter development
- creating presentation decks
- errands between retailers, media outlets and stylists
- time spent planning and researching
To apply: please attach your resume, photo including a brief intro of your interests within the beauty industry. Email to: email@example.com, subject line Intern Application
- School credit is available.
- Please provide your availability, a minimum of 2 day a week requirement.
Qualified candidates can start immediately!