cultureEDIT (West Hollywood, CA) offers specialized services to artists and brands that guide them through the creative and marketing processes involved in the convergence of culture and commerce. Permanent clients and ventures include Mr. Helmut Lang (the artist), Tom of Finland Foundation, Tom of Finland Store, Bob Mizer Foundation, Henzel Studio (collaboration management; Richard Prince, Marilyn Minter, Andy Wahol Foundation, and several others) and Bernhard Willhelm.
Candidates should be highly motivated, intellectually curious, and eager to work alongside many of the most creative and established names in contemporary culture.
- 1-3 years of administrative experience in high-paced small business environment.
- Strong strategic thinking skills.
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects, competing demands, focus on key priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional communication skills and client interaction, both verbal and written.
- Sound judgment and professional maturity.
- Able to make timely decisions and drive to action.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail and follow up skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Basic design skills (photoshop, indesign)
- Demonstrable knowledge in the fields of art, design and fashion.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to execute intellectually stimulating and challenging, as well as tedious and menial tasks, with a positive outlook and demeanor
- Manage and coordinate schedule, both personal and professional
- Manage liaison with clients, contractors and other parties.
- Manage execution of office projects
- Establish own work plan to assure timely completion of work.
- Maintain and develop excellent knowledge of media outlets, and manage related communication and outreach.
- Track and report client news.
- Conduct research and assemble data to prepare reports, presentations and announcements.
- Regular personal assistant duties.
- Conduct Marketing duties and support order fulfillment relating to webstore (tomoffinlandstore.com)
- Continually managing and updating the company’s central database
- Organizational duties
Reports directly to the founder / creative director.
If interested please email Joakim Andreasson at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and brief cover letter explaining your interest in the position. Please also include when you can start.