EDITE showroom is a boutique fashion agency specializing in public relations and wholesale, and representing an eclectic mix of cutting-edge luxury and contemporary designers with ready-to-wear and accessory collections.
Job Description: Office Manager
Our busy, client-focused office needs a reliable, well-organized Office Manager to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management. The Office Manager will be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation. We’re looking for an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. This position will include advancement opportunities for the right candidate as well as full benefits after a 30-day probationary period.
- Develop organizational procedures and systems for office personnel, including shipping, filing, billing, accounts payable, payroll and scheduling
- Improve employee and client retention rates through active communication and problem-solving efforts
- Manage employee schedules and troubleshoot scheduling conflicts as they arise
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Establish team atmosphere through leadership and employee development
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including:
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Set up logistics for Tradeshows in US and Europe
- Inventory maintenance and tracking (working with Trunks shows, Retail, and Sales divisions)
- Support Sales Team with sales administration management.
- Associate degree required (B.A. or B.S. preferred)
- 3 years in office administration or relative role
- Experience with scheduling, budgeting and payroll
- Comfortable with fast paced environments
- Team oriented, "all hands-on deck" attitude, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask, with understanding that no task is too small for success
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and office.
- Adobe suites
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.