The Globe Showroom is seeking to expand our team of sales experts in New York!
You: A bi-coastal Senior Sales Executive committed to meeting and exceeding set sales goals.
Requirements and responsibilities include:
- A minimum of 3+ years selling experience in the upper tier contemporary/designer industry with a following in the West Coast area.
- A working knowledge of the high end/designer market is a must as you will be working with top contemporary designers such as Rudsak, Not Shy, Oneonone, Smythe, TRYB212 and Rebecca Vallance whose current stockists include Nordstrom, Revolve and Neiman Marcus in addition to all A boutiques both here in the US as well as internationally.
- Must be a self-sufficient and results-oriented team player with a focus and determination in building and maintaining strong relationships with higher end contemporary/designer boutiques in the west coast.
- Must be proficient in Excel in addition to Seladex and Joor, have strong organization and multi-tasking skills crucial in growing new and existing account base as well as penetrating new markets.
- Road travel required. Drivers license required.
PLEASE SEND RESUME ALONG WITH A COVER LETTER AND REFERENCES TO JEFFREY@THEGLOBESHOWROOM.COM