Hesperios is looking for a Seasonal Sales Manager to drive the revenue growth for our men’s & women’s apparel line based in New York City.
This person will be responsible for defining the sales strategy, managing the end-to-end sales execution, selling into high-value accounts, as well as working with the Hesperios team to develop new and existing revenue.This role requires significant strategic thinking, proven ability to sell online and wholesale with both large and small wholesale accounts within North America as well as internationally. This person should have an in-depth industry knowledge and strong leadership qualities.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast growing team and company, working with some of the leading fashion and luxury wholesalers from around the world.
- Establish sales strategy for pursuing targeted domestic and international markets and accounts
- Sell into high value client accounts
- Develop and manage sales funnels and pipeline within Salesforce, and interface with leadership team on forecasting and planning
- Oversee management of existing accounts and target wholesale volume on seasonal basis within agreed timings.
- Manage pricing, customer acquisition and sales conversions (in international markets)
- Handle A/R and create timeline for wholesale sales
- Review and advise on all collections – old and new
Strategy & New Products:
- Develop strategic sales positioning of new and existing wholesale products
- Collaborate with product development team to provide market insights, client feedback and shape product road-map
- Work with leadership and product team to identify new product opportunities and develop commercial strategy
- Research new account and market potential & generate seasonal market report
The Ideal Candidate
- Track record of managing sales within the fashion / luxury sector
- 5+ years of sales experience; significant experience as a sales manager
- Experience selling B2B as well as Direct to Consumer
- Knowledge of and experience selling into the fashion industry
- Documented track record of success and quota achievement
- Ability to create and implement successful sales plans
Experience opening new markets and launching new sales opportunities
- Highly developmental thinker, collaborative, with a global outlook
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Understanding of and passion for fashion and the digital landscape
- Analytical with strong attention to detail and process
- Highly professional, and ability to act as an ambassador for Hesperios
- MS Office
- Strong communication skills & Critical Business thinking
- Knowledge of POS systems, such as Square or Talech, a plus
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com