IHPR is a boutique PR firm specializing in fashion and accessories, and we are currently looking to add interns to our growing fashion team. Our ideal candidate is organized, detail-oriented, driven and eager to learn more about the Fashion PR industry. We believe our interns are an integral part of our team and the overall environment - IHPR interns are given an active role and will receive hands-on PR experience alongside our seasoned publicists.
- Available 3 - 4 days per week
- Applicants must receive school credit
- Proficient of Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Knowledge of Fashion GPS and Cision a plus
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sample Trafficking and Showroom Management
- Trend Research
- Updating Client Status Reports
- Interaction with major publications
- Assisting day-to-day operations
Job Type: Internship
Compensation: $15 stipend for travel and food.