- Respond to customer service inquiries in a courteous and professional manner consistent with our customer service philosophy.
- Manage logistic issues, communicate with our couriers and third party warehouse
- Monitor orders to minimize fraud and manage chargeback issues.
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve customer satisfaction and operational efficiencies
- Maintain stock levels and communicate with production team on replenishments
- Assist in website updates such as uploading images, copy, and promotions.
- Communicate with Ecommerce host (Shopify) and external apps.
- Manage the day-to-day administrative operations of KIINI studio
- Maintain office supplies and inventory
- Assist in planning and coordinating KIINI projects and events
- Maintain Creative Director’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel
- Other projects as needed
- At least 2 years of customer service experience and in an Administrative capacity, fashion industry preferred
- Interest in the Swimwear and Fashion industry is a plus
- Knowledge of Shopify and Zedonk is a double plus
- Tech Savvy skills with the passion to improve processes
- Foster a positive, engaged, and inclusive office culture
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Pleasant telephone manner and calm disposition
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workloads
- Analytical, problem solving, and extremely organized
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Ability to self-manage and make decisions with minimal direction
- Ability to adapt to changing demands of the work environment
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org