Luxury menswear fashion brand is seeking a full-time production manager. We are a creative luxury fashion brand launching in New York with a dedicated team. We are seeking an extremely organized, self-motivated individual to manage all aspects of production/development and are looking to grow with our company.
- Overseeing both product development and production
- Overseeing sourcing, ordering, vendor correspondence, tracking, etc of all materials
- Liaising with factories and mills regarding sample progress, timely deliveries, quality, etc.
- Acquiring new vendor/mill contacts while maintaining existing relationships
- Managing and updating inventory of all assets/materials
- Assisting in development cut tickets/tech packs and spec sample garments
- Overseeing all production processes, including cut tickets/tech packs, garment specs, grading, quality control, etc
- Monitoring development and production budgets
- Creating costing and pricing sheets through communication with vendors and sales/merchandising teams
Our ideal candidate will have/be:
- A bachelor's degree from an apparel design / product development program
- 3-5 years experience in production with contemporary or designer level brand
- Working technical understanding of garment construction, specs and tech packs
- Experience managing all aspects of development/production calendars
- Experience with costing/margins
- Experience working with both domestic and oversea factories
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Contacts or ability to source local and overseas apparel factories and suppliers is a plus
Please submit cover letter and resume with the subject “Production Manager” to email@example.com.