The Wholesale Assistant Merchandiser will support Mignonne Gavigan’s specialty and department store business. They will be responsible for representing the brand at events, working with buyers and supporting the logistics behind the Wholesale operations.
- Strong self-discipline and organizational skills
- Can-do attitude and teamplayer
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability prioritize tasks and work efficiently
- Desire to work in a dynamic office environment and have a real impact on a fast-growing accessories Company
- Willingness to help in various areas as needed to support ongoing projects
- Consistency and reliability
Overview of Responsibilities
- Work with the Sales Director to create merchandising directives, maintain and communicate Merchandising guidelines for Stores -- specialty and department
- Attend Tradeshows & Organize Samples for Trunkshows & Tradeshows
- Work with Production to ensure all samples are ready and ticketed in time for market
- Manage Wholesale Trunkshow processes from start to finish and ensure accuracy of all associated documents
- Attend Store Trainings and in-store events and trunkshows. Travel can be between 30-40%.
- Build relationships with NM managers and gain understanding of each location & customer base to help Sales Director merchandise assortments with buyers each season
- Visit store locations and conduct store trainings
- Assist with shipping for wholesale and web customers as needed
- Assist with Physical Inventory Management & Organization
- Manage showroom appointments for Wholesale Customers and retail shoppers
- Assist with photoshoots and modeling for social media and marketing
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line "Wholesale Assistant Merchandiser"