The intern will be an integral part of the Mignonne Gavigan team and will work directly with senior team members in a fast-growing company. We are looking for interns with strong organizational skills and an ability to take initiatives on new projects.
Interns will have the opportunity to see all aspects of a growing business and will have the ability to help shape the trajectory of the company.
- Assisting with order fulfillment and inventory management
- Showroom and office organization
- Merchandising product for sales appointments
- Complete errands related to business operations
- Assist team on set for seasonal + social media photoshoots
Skills & Requirements:
- Prior intern/work experience in fashion preferred
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Interested candidates should send their cover letters + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org