The digital intern will be an integral part of the Mignonne Gavigan digital team and will work directly with the E-Commerce Manager and Digital Marketing Consultant. We are looking for interns with strong organizational skills and a passion for digital marketing + e-commerce.
Interns will have the opportunity to see all aspects of a growing business and will have the ability to help shape the trajectory of the company.
- Assisting with order fulfillment and inventory management
- Showroom and office organization
- Assisting with creation of digital marketing assets
- Assisting with upload and organization of e-commerce products
- Complete errands related to business operations
- Assist team on set for seasonal + social media photoshoots
Skills & Experience
- Prior intern/work experience in fashion preferred
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator highly preferred
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Interested candidates should send their cover letters + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org