Mint Showroom, a contemporary/resortwear fashion showroom representing multiple established international clothing brands, is searching for an energetic, ambitious, fabulous, fashion-loving showroom interns!
To be considered, the ideal candidate will possess:
- A motivated and up-beat attitude
- Able to effectively multi task, as well as be proactive in regards to assigned projects
- Be detail oriented & has the drive to learn and grow in the fashion industry
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Social media experience beneficial*
Interns will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in all activities associated with showroom operations
- Gain an insider’s perspective as to how the fashion business world functions
- Interns will have the special opportunity to work with our team at different trade shows such as Coterie - the most important trade show in the country for major contemporary fashion brands
- Assist in meetings with specialty and major retailers
This is truly a unique, and hands-on experience where you will gain an in-depth look into the wholesale perspective of the fashion industry. The duration of the internship will be for Spring '18 - applicants must be available at least 2-3 days a week. This internship is unpaid and will be compensated with school credit.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.