MODE PR seeks motivated freelancers to join our team for the duration of NYFW.
We are looking for a motivated, organized, detail oriented self-starter with excellent communication skills (oral and written.)
Term is January 15 - February 20, 2018
- Must be available for full days/evenings during the entire term
- Researching + compiling contacts for hard invite mailings
- Compiling contacts and invitees via Fashion GPS
- Overseeing RSVP inboxes for multiple shows/presentations
- Compiling RSVP reports multiple shows/presentations
- Knowledge of top-tier editors, stylists and influencers
- Developing lists and facesheets for events/shows/presentations
- On-site event work (Front of house check-in, backstage etc.)
- Post event pitching
- Mocking press placements in a timely manner
This position is excellent for those seeking involvement in NYFW and for building relationships with editors and industry notables.
- Fashion GPS experience is mandatory
- Excellent writing skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.