Moving Image & Content is a data-driven, culture obsessed marketing and creative group. We develop integrated campaigns and business solutions that transcend mediums and drive meaningful business results.
As a collective group of passionate and driven strategists, creatives, marketers and media planners, we think big and help our partners tackle new frontiers with modern, data-driven creative solutions.
At MI&C, the Office Manager is the centrifuge of agency administration and operational excellency, responsible for ensuring all employees and clients have everything they need to succeed within a dynamic and highly productive work environment.
The ideal candidate is a highly self-motivated, organized and a fast-paced person, one who actively anticipates tasks before being told. They are looking to get exposed to the digital marketing world and preferably has an existing strong interest or background in digital culture, media and brand marketing with an excitement to learn more.
This is an entry level position for someone with between 0-3 years of prior experience. Recent college graduates are welcome to apply.
- Handle all staff travel bookings
- Petty cash reconciliation and assisting with expenses
- Manage reception area, mail and visitors
- Schedule internal as well as client meetings
- Communicate with our IT department
- Assist with MI&C marketing efforts – applying to awards, writing office documents and overseeing the brands social media
- Coordinate office activities and maintain company culture
- Conduct market research and administrative duties as needed in special department projects
- Onboard new team members
- Consistently work to maximize office productivity
- Extremely organized and operationally minded
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- A fast learner with the ability to easily adapt to changes or challenges
- Able to remain organized and prioritize multiple incoming tasks
- Ability to “manage up” to superiors, always anticipating their needs
- A self-starter with a sense of urgency to get the job done and reach goals
- Technologically savvy and willing to independently learn when needed
- Always bringing solutions to the table, instead of saying “no”
- Genuine interest in the growing digital space
- Passionate about fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands
- Prior experience with Keynote, Excel, Google Sheets and Word
This is a full-time paid position with a lot of room to grow in a rapidly evolving and dynamic digital agency. Hours are 9:30am to 6pm weekdays.
Rate: $35,000 annual salary
Start Date: Immediately
Please send resumes and cover letter to email@example.com