NellyRodi is trend forecasting agency with offices in Paris, Tokyo and New York. The agency has become an international thought-leader to the fashion/beauty/home industries and to the service sector. We also assist brands, investment funds and collective organizations in matters related to their strategic development, marketing, products/range, retail presence and digital ecosystem.
We publish 19 Trend Books per year about Colors, Prints, Fabrics, Men’s Fashion, Women’s Fashion, Lingerie, and Beauty, which are sold to major brands and retailers to nurture their product development.
Our NYC office opened in 2017 to support the North American Market. We are seeking a sales agent to collaborate on a weekly basis with the VP based in NYC and develop a business focused on trend books and consulting with the home, decor, consumer goods industries.
For more information about the company, visit our website: https://www.nellyrodi.com/en/
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / SALES AGENT
- Understanding the local market to develop new accounts and grow our existing accounts
- Arranging and conducting meetings with prospective clients
- Presenting & explaining the key trends for each season to clients to sell our services
- Following up on new business opportunities and leads
- Growing NellyRodi brand awareness
- Providing feedback/reports to management on monthly new business progress/target list & weekly conference calls for updates on business and meetings
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Previous experience in trends and information services industries
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the Home-Décor, consumer goods industries
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellence in customer service
- High use of Initiative
- Good sales technique
- Self-motivated & results orientated
- A self-starter who is able to work independently and collaboratively
Commission based pay
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Sales Agent, East Coast.