Parachute is seeking a hard-working, enthusiastic intern to join the Content Team at their Venice Beach headquarters. You will contribute to the brand voice and assist the Brand Copywriter in crafting compelling, sales-driven copy across all touchpoints. Must be available to work part- or full-time for 3-6 months. School credit or hourly pay provided.
- Craft flawless copy that drives brand awareness, customer conversion and retention.
- Write for new products, marketing collateral, advertisements and the website.
- Maintain brand voice across all touchpoints.
- Nerd out on words – polish every line until it shines!
- Adhere to brand style guide and help to evolve it as needed.
- Uphold editorial integrity; monitor competition to ensure all Parachute copy remains unique.
- Have fun and take pride in helping our community start and end their days feeling their very best.
- Experience or interest in branding, sales writing and digital marketing. E-commerce or advertising experience preferred.
- Fastidious attention to detail (critical for writing/editing).
- Ability to produce accurate copy – and quickly.
- Work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
- Superior time management and organizational skills.
- Must have a laptop.
- Reports to office headquarters in Venice, CA.
- Free Bedding Set for a great night’s sleep.
- Kitchen stocked with gourmet and organic food.
- Hourly pay or school credit.
Please send a resume, cover letter and 3-5 writing samples of various length and subject matter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “COPYWRITING INTERN” in subject line.
Parachute makes modern Bedding and Bath essentials for a more comfortable home. Their products are designed in Venice Beach and responsibly manufactured by the world’s best artisans. Discover more at parachutehome.com.