In search of a Social Media Intern for two days a week.
- Help create and curate compelling social media content for our social media pages on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Design and create visual assets for social media; edit images and graphics
- Optimize user engagement, grow follower base, and attract new leads
- Keep abreast of new social media trends/developments
- At least 1-3 years of social media experience
- Interest in jewelry, fashion/lifestyle, entertainment, and current events a must
- Innovative, strategic, and analytical thinker
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and prioritization skills
- Keen eye for detail and aesthetic; graphic design and photography skills a plus, but not required
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.