Tadashi Shoji, an LA-based fashion house, is seeking a qualified, innovative, enthusiastic and passionate Contemporary Sales Representative to join our dedicated team.
The Contemporary Sales Representative will sell the products manufactured by our Tadashi Shoji brand. The Contemporary Sales Representative will manage promotional plans and marketing strategies to establish a strong customer base and to effectively develop new prospects in particular target markets. This role will be operating from our New York showroom.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Solicit orders from new and prospective customers in a certain geographical area
- Sell manufactured garments, accessories, and other fashion products to fashion buyers from retail stores
- Provide samples, catalogs, and illustrations of the company's product line
- Handle product inquiries of clients
- Listen to customer concerns
- Address product-related issues
- Arrange special event or product launch
- Develop efficient marketing and advertising strategies to increase sales
- Nurture partnerships and key accounts from valued clients
- Enlarge client base by developing excellent customer relations
- Survey, analyze and prepare proposals for new prospects and old clients
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years prior experience managing in a wholesale environment and luxury environment. Must be familiar with wholesales and luxury brand operations.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to understand budgets, sales and inventory planning.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent networking skills and ability to forge relationships within the fashion industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion, Business or related field.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line "Contemporary Sales Representative - NY"