TADASHI SHOJI, an LA-based fashion house, is seeking a qualified Director of E-Commerce who under the direction of General Manager will lead and manage all aspects of its direct-to-consumer E-Commerce business, including merchandise planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies. The ideal candidate will be a creative problem solver with awareness of emerging trends & technology that will help to maximize the customer experience.
- Maintain digital focus through our brand mantras: Effortless Engagement; Inspire with Storytelling.
- Collaborate with marketing and planning teams to develop compelling strategies to drive traffic and acquisition and ensure adequate support for merchandising goals and promotional plans.
- Partner with design, production, merchandising and marketing teams to create ideal online assortments and manage demand and pricing accordingly.
- Analyze KPI’s and metrics to identify trends and recommend activity to generate sales growth and maximize conversion rates.
- Manage the day-to-day user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, E-Commerce or a related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in Digital Business/E-Commerce in similar industry, preferably in retail/apparel.
- An understanding of E-Commerce technology, mobile media, search engine optimization, affiliate marketing and display advertising.
- Success with creating conversion focused digital merchandising and marketing programs.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills including a strong understanding of online metrics.
- Demonstrated strategic business planning and management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires that ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Director of E-Commerce.