Tadashi Shoji, an LA-based fashion house, is seeking a qualified, innovative, enthusiastic and passionate Sales Assistant to join our dedicated team.
The Sales Assistant supports the execution of strategies set by senior members of sales by performing general scale activities including follow-up and customer service, in order to maximize sales and margin support and promote the brand. This role will be operating from our New York Showroom.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist senior member of sales team in the showroom with various international and domestic accounts
- Provide and excellent customer experience by setting a high standard of selling behavior
- Compile and analyze sales reports from accounts to identify successful sell-through reports
- Work closely with customer service to efficiently process orders and payments
- Monitor accounts shipping status and obtain extensions when necessary
- Monitor over sold styles by suggesting alternatives for styles booked not cut to minimize possible revenue loss
- Knowledge of the current fashion market
- Research new accounts
- Assist with any special project or task as needed
- Maintain strong relationships with accounts
Required Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years prior experience in a wholesale fashion environment (Evening wear Dresses & Gowns)
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Merchandising or relatable major
- This role requires strong communication and organizational skills, along with a general knowledge of the industry.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line "Sales Assistant - NY"