TENET is a lifestyle brand and company founded in November 2009 with the goal of creating a uniquely curated collection of emerging and well established men's and women's fashion labels as well as a selection of contemporary art and furniture. From clothes and hand-made surf boards, art and design pieces, books and magazines, every item available at Tenet has been thoroughly considered.
TENET is seeking a buying intern for the Spring 2018 season. This is an excellent opportunity for those who want to gain valuable hands-on experience in buying. As a minimum, we require 24 hours / week commitment. This is a paid internship and is based in the downtown New York City office.
- Excellent product knowledge and strong interest in women's and men's fashion brands across contemporary, designer, and luxury.
- Strong organization skills and has extreme attention to detail.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment.
- Ability to be a fast learner and work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop not required, but a plus.
- Assist in the inventory management process through detailed data entry and monitoring of purchase orders.
- Support the buying team through all administrative tasks in labeling images, organizing and filing linesheets, and cross referencing order confirmations.
- Provide support cross functionally with buying, operations, and retail teams to improve operational efficiency.
- Assist merchandising retail team in social media outlets and content developing.
Email your cover letter and resume to Tatianna@tenetshop.com, with subject title: Spring 2018 Buying Internship. Please provide your available start and end date.