TRNK, the lifestyle brand for cultivated, contemporary living, is looking for passionate, articulate and design-minded Sales Associates for our upcoming pop-up shop in Culver City, CA. In this role, you’ll work closely with our customers and staff as part of a small, cross-functional team. This is a temporary position that commences in mid-February and runs through the end of April.
This is a great role for a recent graduate who’s interested in design, e-commerce start-ups, and/or sales. The role requires a commitment of 10-25 hours a week, mostly during business hours but ideally with flexibility to also work in-store events. For the right candidate, schedules can be adjusted to both meet our business needs and accommodate external commitments.
- Sales and customer service in a welcoming, energetic and experiential retail environment.
- Build up knowledge of TRNK products to provide sales support for walk-in customers, appointments and events.
- Maintain visual merchandising standards by tidying, cleaning and restocking items as needed.
- Assist customers with checkout by processing credit card transactions and coordinating in-home delivery service for furniture items.
- Assist with in-store events as needed, including vendor coordination, production assistance, event hosting, etc.
- Assist with inventory receiving and other in-store operations.
- A friendly, positive and energetic personality.
- Strong oral communication skills and a strong attention to detail.
- A strong interest and knowledge of design.
- A reliable and trustworthy self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience in sales and customer service experience a plus.
- Hourly (commensurate with experience) + commission
Interested candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with “PT Sales Associate” in the subject line. Please include a resume and cover letter as well as your earliest available start date.