Assistant Operations Manager
twobirds Bridesmaid is seeking an Assistant Operations Manager to help with the day-to-day operations. This position will learn 360 degrees of a growing fashion company and will be able to wear all hats in an entrepreneurial environment. The Assistant Operations Manager will report to Manager.
About twobirds Bridesmaid:
twobirds Bridesmaid is a fast growing bridesmaid dress company. twobirds Bridesmaid sells direct to brides (www.twobirdsBridesmaid.com) as well as to over 75 small boutiques, BHLDN, Shopbop, and Rent the Runway.
Founded in 2007, the company is renowned for its one dress that wraps over 15 ways to flatter women of all shapes and sizes and that can be worn again after the wedding.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the delivery of production along with the Sales/Production Manager as well as understanding the ins and outs of the production process including the following:
o Quality control of all production
o Packing, shipping, and tracking of all production orders
o Maintaining inventory of all dresses and fabric at all factories
- Daily tasks, which include the following:
o Organizing, monitoring, and tracking swatch and sample requests
o Assisting with weekly showroom appointments and managing the showroom inventory
o Responsible for filling and organizing all paperwork
- Helping to create content for Twobirds social platforms and monthly Newsletters including compiling real wedding images, creating blog posts, and creating blog topics.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years experience in a similar industry (bridal/woman’s fashion)
- Ability to succeed in fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Forward-thinking and highly collaborative
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge and/or interest in bridal industry is a plus!
- Proficiencies: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel)
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.