Williamson, a Fashion and Lifestyle PR and marketing agency and showroom, is offering a part-time, dynamic Key Holder/Sales Associate position for our retail store, 180 the store. 180 the store represents a luxury concept store in Tribeca offering a range of exclusive menswear, womenswear and accessories clients.
Key responsibilities include performing and supervising the daily operations of a retail store; performing sales, conducting inventory, maintaining clientele information and maintaining overall store procedures and practices. Ensures compliance of established security, sales, and record keeping procedures and practices.
The ideal candidate will possess a naturally positive, proactive and enthusiastic attitude, as well as a genuine ability to share brand knowledge, sell and build positive connections with our existing and future clientele. This person will also have a shared ownership for creating a positive store experience from a merchandise presentation, process management, customer and employee experience perspective.
The candidate must have strong communication and organizational skills, exceptional attention to detail, and the desire to learn. In addition, you must demonstrate creativity, be ambitious, proactive, energetic, and a passionate interest in fashion and the brands that we represent.
- Well-versed in product knowledge and selling tools to generate sales and impart knowledge to the customer
- Strong clienteling experience
- Oversee store standards
- Execute opening and closing procedures
- Execute merchandising projects
- Daily stock maintenance
- Proactive and works well independently
- Friendly, helpful, engaging and respectful of our guests
- Provide the highest level of customer service while maintaining a professional demeanor and personal presentation
- The ideal candidate should have at least two to three year(s) of retail or equivalent customer service experience
- Strong knowledge of the fashion industry
- Must be dependable and flexible to work weekends, occasional evenings (events) and during holiday seasons
- Strong communication and listening skills and works well within a small team
- Motivated, organized, curious and loves to learn
- Dedicated to high levels of customer service
- Store Schedule: Friday - Monday
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com