- Develop and execute seasonal communication strategies and brand positioning in the marketplace
- Secure top-tier media placements in lifestyle/fashion, travel and business print and on-line publications.
- Work directly with the clients to create, develop and execute Fashion week and special events, media events and in-store regional events
- Develop and write media release, fact sheets, and seasonal inspirations.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key market editors
- Interface daily with clients on relevant press opportunities and activities
- Prepare and complete monthly client analysis reports.
- Create strategic story angles and daily product placements that strengthen the client’s brand and positioning in the marketplace
- Identify and understand global resources, capabilities, and tools to support client needs. Continue to strive to increase knowledge of company policies, procedures, and client business.
- Manage and provide clear guidance to junior-level account executives and assistants
- Minimum 5 years of Fashion Public relation agency experience or a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of the fashion industry and established base of media contacts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to clearly and succinctly articulate new ideas – must be comfortable presenting in front of clients
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities – must be detailed oriented
- Ability to think creatively and execute ideas
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org