Americae is a women’s fashion brand inspired by the color, vibrancy, and glamour of Latin America and defined by its commitment to immersive, experiential digital and in-person retail.
We are in our pre-launch phase and are building our team. We soft e-launch in 2018 with pop-ups to follow in targeted US cities in late 2018 and 2019.
The goal of this role is to drive awareness and buzz about Americae through strategic social media activity, digital marketing, and press placement across a range of relevant news media channels––building the Americae consumer community, generating loyal consumers, and encouraging active customers.
- Write and edit content optimized for social media in line with Americae's marketing and messaging guidelines across all relevant platforms;
- Actively engage with the digital community;
- Identify, ideate and implement social media campaigns to increase community engagement, develop new community members, and expand our general reach into fashion, retail, art/culture, and general consumer communities;
- Help create the social editorial calendar;
- Work with key stakeholders to develop social strategy for the brand and implement that strategy;
- Manage social media analytics and react to trends with software such as Later, Buffer, Hootsuite, Twitter Analytics, Facebook Insights, Instagram Business Manager as well Google Analytics;
- Work with marketing VP and CEO team to ensure the shareability of Americae content;
- Manage digital ad placement (Google, remnant, otherwise);
- Be an ambassador for the brand in social spaces, engaging in conversations, and develop and expand community and influencer outreach efforts;
- Help develop affiliate model and influencer strategy. Execute where relevant;
- Develop seasonal strategies that acquire new customer/followers, engage current customers, generate site traffic, increase conversion and complement overall marketing efforts and objectives;
- Explore, develop and nurture relationships with key digital influencers;
- Publish weekly and monthly penetration reports by brand, analyze in relation to key competitors;
- Assist with content generation;
- Track fashion alerts for competitors, relevant trends.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 2 years SEO, SEM and/or PR experience
- Highly creative and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to respond with creative, innovative, but cost-effective solutions
- Well organized and possess excellent time management skills
- Ability to recognize if product is in line with fashion, cultural trends and as it relates to our target consumer
Note: This position is available part-time or full-time
To apply for this position:
- Create 3 sample Instagram Posts for @theamericae Instagram Account
- Include creative copy and imagery for each post. Subject matter for the copy and imagery can be related to who you think the target consumer is, related fashion, influencers, architecture, etc.
- If you have a personal blog and/or Instagram please be sure to include links to it for us to view your social media style.
- Send the above along with a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
Join us, be part of the team. Learn more about us at americae.com, @theamericae.