Apiece Apart started with the idea of a wardrobe packed into a single bag, to be mixed and matched, to go anywhere and do anything. The freedom of a refined wardrobe. The freedom to explore, transform, and dream. Apiece Apart collections are designed for the sensuous, ever-evolving woman, pairing high fabric standards with tailoring to inspire confidence, movement, and ease.
In recent years, Apiece Apart has built a network of talented, clever, and self-starting women through their “Apiece Apart Woman” series, revealing the versatility of women, and their creative selves.
Apiece Apart is currently seeking a Store Manager to manage our retail Pop-Up in Venice, CA.
The position is for April 1 - October 8th 2018.
The Store Manager ensures the brand identity, core values, store sales goals, performance expectations, customer experience initiatives are consistently executed.
- Serve as an extension of the brand, welcoming women to Apiece Apart and ensuring their style and fit needs are wholly and comfortably met.
- Plan, drive and control sales performance to optimize sales results of the boutique and exceed sales ad KPI goals.
- Analyze selling weekly and report KPI's to drive business opportunities.
- Assist on initial build-out, set-up, and merchandising.
- Train Manage Store Associates and training of new staff. Develop Sale’s Associates product knowledge, selling and operational skills.
- Oversee store scheduling.
- Organize store events and partnerships.
- Ensure merchandising standards are maintained.
- Lead by example maintaining active client book to be shared with associates and training associates how to build a loyal clientele
Experience and Desired Qualifications:
- Responsible for managing the stock room + accurate inventory
- Serve as the fit + styling expert on the team
- 2+ years experience in women's retail management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong grasp of general computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite)
- Multi-tasker, problem-solver organized, responsible, outgoing, friendly, and a team player!
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line: Venice Store Manager.