Apiece Apart started with the idea of a wardrobe packed into a single bag, to be mixed and matched, to go anywhere and do anything. The freedom of a refined wardrobe. The freedom to explore, transform, and dream. Apiece Apart collections are designed for the sensuous, ever-evolving woman, pairing high fabric standards with tailoring to inspire confidence, movement, and ease.
In recent years, Apiece Apart has built a network of talented, clever, and self-starting women through their “Apiece Apart Woman” series, revealing the versatility of women, and their creative selves.
Apiece Apart is currently seeking part-time sales associates for our retail Pop-Up in Venice, CA.
The position is for April 1 – September 31 2018.
Responsible for welcoming women to Apiece Apart and ensuring their style and fit needs are wholly and comfortably met in selecting AA pieces.
Excellent sales service includes assisting in any issues that may arise, whether it’s answering queries, seeking out of stock items, shipping orders, and promptly resolving problems to build productive trust relationships with our customers and special clients.
- Work as a team to meet and exceed sales goals; proactively think about creative ways to build and drive sales.
- Provide a personal experience for all customers through greeting, educating and styling.
- Process transactions through Shopify Point-of-Sale.
- Maintain working Sales Floor; run for sizes, recover the floor + fitting room, re-stock sold items
- Manage ‘HOLDS’ and process ‘SPECIAL REQUESTS’.
- Develop and maintain working client book.
- Respond to email and phone queries. Packing and ship special orders.
- Assist with processing inventory as it arrives; labeling units, hanging, and steaming.
- Maintain in-store visual standards.
- Comply with inventory control procedures, keeping stock room clean and organized.
- Share customer comments on fit/sizing and anecdotal feedback on best/worst selling styles and suggest ways to improve sales.
Experience And Desired Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in women's retail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasker, problem-solver organized, responsible, outgoing, friendly, and a team player!
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Sales Associates, Venice