Black Frame is an international authority in cultural communications for the most innovative brands and companies.
Black Frame has an unparalleled mix of clients from the fields of art, architecture, lifestyle, design, fashion, beauty and publishing. Black Frame is currently seeking qualified applicants for our New York office. Candidates should be highly motivated, intellectually curious, and eager to work alongside many of the most creative, established, and emerging brands in our industry.
The Public Relations Manager is a key role in the fashion division of Black Frame. This position requires 4+ years of experience with a high degree of professional accomplishment, strategic thinking skills, excellent management skills and creative abilities. The Public Relations Manager is a primary leader in the company, a strong presence representing the company’s clients and brand image and must therefore be highly attuned to the needs of the clients and the organization.
- 4+ years of relevant Public Relations experience.
- Experience across Fashion, Art, and Design clients.
- Strong and proven contacts with editors and key individuals in the Fashion and Design sector.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams as well as independently and in a very fast paced environment.
- Strong communications and writing skills.
- Experienced in managing a team and motivating team members.
- Execute PR strategies for assigned clients.
- Brainstorm ideas for client events and initiatives.
- Maintain and develop excellent knowledge of significant cultural media outlets.
- Build and maintain a strong network of key media and stylist relationships
- Generate ideas and opportunities for clients.
- Set, track and execute VIP and celebrity dressing strategies.
- Develop timelines for press days, fashion shows, etc.
- Develop seasonal press releases for the collection and special events.
- Secure interviews and review for all fashion client collections.
- Manage sample collections, requests, trafficking and inventories.
- Participate in weekly internal meetings.
- Regularly attend key industry and social events.
- Compile weekly internal report and monthly client reports.
Reports to PR Director
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Public Relations Manager.