Blinkbar is the ultimate authority in lash extensions — (a.k.a, the best beauty invention since mascara). Our European-inspired application technique is a one of a kind offering that delivers clients healthy lashes that look and feel gorgeous all day long. Visit us at any one of our beautiful Blinkbar studios in West Hollywood, Santa Monica and Sherman Oaks. New locations in South Bay and Calabasas opening in Spring 2018 — Texas and New York coming soon!
The Marketing Manager will lead the development and execution of go-to-market launch programs, strategic partnerships and ongoing in-store promotions for Blinkbar. The role is responsible for driving innovation and action across all touchpoints of the business including digital campaigns, retail events, and activations.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify key annual business marketing needs
- Develop marketing calendar and own a 360-degree marketing plan
- Lead planning and go-to-market strategies for new and current Blinkbar services
- Establish internal process that will ensure the department runs smoothly and efficiently
- Identify existing brand initiatives that can be developed into partnership opportunities
- Set marketing KPIs, while communicating brand relevance and staying within budget
What You’ll Need:
- 10+ years of experience in brand marketing/management, consumer communications, and/or building multi-channel digital marketing programs.
- A self-starter that thrives on working independently and with cross-functional teams
- A positive, collaborative, hands-on, and energetic attitude
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and efficient work ethic
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple deliverables against hard deadlines
- Proven ability to inspire and manage employees, internal teams and third-party partners
- Proficiency and expertise in MS Office Suite, especially in PowerPoint and Excel
- Background in retail, fashion/beauty, and/or e-commerce strongly preferred
- BA in Communications, Marketing, Business and/or equivalent experience
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.