- Drive the e-commerce business from strategy to analytics and decision making.
- Development of innovative strategies to improve business performance for e-commerce store while using applied expertise in web marketing to drive site activity and conversion.
- Analyze KPI’s metrics and the quality of traffic to identify trends and execute activities (e.g., paid search, prospecting, affiliate marketing, email marketing, display advertising campaigns, social media campaigns) to generate traffic growth, maximize conversion rates, increase average order size, sales, new buyers, repeat buyers and opt-in.
- Provide reporting and analysis of performance, etc.
- Proficiency in Magento, Pepperjam, Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Solid knowledge of e-commerce, digital marketing, and social media.
- You are commercially focused with the ability to work towards metrics and targets.
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing/E-commerce in the retail/apparel industry.
- Individual MUST have a background in the fashion or beauty industry and have some experience with startups or small companies.
CARVOE is a Latin American creative project based in New York City. The collections emphasize a sense of ease and modern femininity. We work with artisan communities and ethically run factories co-owned by women. Through our direct to consumer approach we provide accessible, high quality garments you can be proud of wearing.
Payment is based on experience.
To apply for this freelance position, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com, subject line: Freelance E-Commerce/Affiliate Operations Manager.