Community Service showroom is located in beautiful Soho on Canal st. between Broadway and Lafayette. Representing young/trendy California based brands: RAILS, MCGUIRE, MISA LOS ANGELES, DRA, GREYLN. We work with major retailers in the US as well as specialty boutiques across the country.
Ready for fast paced work environment, ready to learn with opportunity for growth within showroom!
Responsibilities and Duties
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Sample management: steaming samples, tagging samples, sending and receiving samples
- Assisting the sales team with day-to-day administrative tasks
- Maintaining showroom
- Assistance at NYC trade shows
Qualifications and Skills
- College educated, fashion field or equivalent
- Experience in a apparel/retail setting preferred
- Interest in wholesale apparel industry
- Computer skills
- Candidate must be: energetic, upbeat, punctual, detail oriented, self starter, motivated
Job Type: Internship
Please apply send interest and resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org