Cristiano Magni Public Relations, a premier boutique PR agency specialized in European Fashion and Jewelry, is looking for a dedicated sample coordinator and social media intern who is very focused, detail-oriented and organized. The ideal candidate will be supporting day-to-day operations, which includes managing the showroom's sample collections and coordinating clothing pulls and returns.
If needed, transportation expenses will be reimbursed and school credit will be offered.
Sample Coordinator and Social Media Intern responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Process sample inquiries
- Merchandise and maintain showroom at all times
- Manage inventory of all samples in the showroom
- Track and update sample returns
- Manage sample deliveries
- Assist with media research: tracking editorials and cover placements
- Prepare press reports for clients
- Assist with preparation for appointments and showroom events
- Assist in day-to-day administrative tasks
- Coordinate timely posts for agency’s social media
- Excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Organized, ability to multi-task, willing to perform even small tasks
- Students applying should have a focus but not limited to Marketing/Business, Public Relations, Communications, Arts or other related degree.
- Interest in menswear, womenswear and jewelry is a plus.
- High school or equivalent
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.