You will work alongside PR and E-Commerce team to deliver compelling and meaningful content in accordance with the brand guidelines.
- Work alongside PR and E-Commerce team to deliver compelling and meaningful content in accordance with the brand guidelines
- Capture and create content to write, schedule, and coordinate social media posts and blog posts.
- Experience in strategizing, implementing, and managing social media campaigns
- Ability to demonstrate past success and develop social strategies in growing brand awareness and engagement
- Work on multiple projects with concurrent timelines
- Enhance and build off of merchandising and marketing goals
Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years experience managing Social Media channels
- Extensive photography and videography skills
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Comfortable photographing and directing a model
- Photo editing/retouching and graphic design skills
- Experience in social media monitoring tools, and well-versed on industry trends
- Must possess creativity and demonstrate self-immersion in social media
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.