The Creative NYC is seeking interns with an exemplary work ethic. This dedicated individual will be responsible for working in our NYC office and interfacing with staff. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to grow with our company. Ability to take initiative and a keen sense of follow-through are paramount.
Day-to-day activity would include the following:
- Work with The Creative’s fashion, accessories, tech, beauty and lifestyle clients
- Sample trafficking (tracking loans, managing samples, updating activity reports)
- Credit monitoring and reporting
- Marketing assistance: researching and applying clients to conferences, speaking engagements
- Social media account content creation and management
- Assist with product gifting to celebs/influencers
- Help with event production and client even staffing
Candidates experience and skills must include:
- Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint
- Strong visual aesthetic for laying out client presentations, strategies, and credit decks
- Professional writing capability
- Ability to learn software programs
- Photoshop experience a plus
Internship positions are available to begin immediately, and we are also considering candidates for summer positions. Internships are unpaid, but we are happy to complete any paperwork required for coursework credit. Part time applicants are okay - please indicate availability in your email.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.