Fashionista's annual How To Make It In Fashion Conference is coming back to New York City on June 15! Even better news: We're offering a limited number of special early bird rate tickets for our friends.
Never been to FashionistaCon? Well, if you work in fashion, or aspire to be a part of the industry, you don't want to miss it. It's a one-day event geared toward helping attendees make it to the next level in the fashion and beauty industries. We want you to leave feeling closer to achieving your goal of landing that dream job, internship or promotion, and make some connections while you're here.
To give some examples from last year's event, attendees have learned:
- How Dapper Dan went from Harlem's best-kept secret to international fashion icon
- 4 keys to being a successful beauty influencer in 2017 and beyond
- The importance of authenticity to running a fashion brand
- Why Prabal Gurung is building a fashion brand that champions visibility and representation, and,
- The burgeoning plus-size industry is so much more than just a trend
Once again, we have some of the biggest names in fashion joining us, from the editor-in-chief of a top glossy to one of the most successful designers working today. We'll have panel discussions covering important and timely topics, like inclusivity and sustainability, and you'll get your own personal mentoring session with someone who has "made it" in your field. This year's venue? The super-chic Public Hotel.
Homepage photo: FashionistaCon 2017. Ashley Jahncke/Fashionista