Be part of an exciting, young Manhattan-based fine jewelry brand that’s growing weekly! We are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic, driven administrative assistant/bookkeeper. We are looking for someone, organized, self-motivated with bookkeeping experience that can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist in daily operations
- Proficient in Quickbooks Online. Compose checks, send and receive invoices, send inventory info to accountant and organize accounts.
- Keep running budget for company and track.
- Mailing letters and checks
- General errands: Post office, FedEx, dropping items in jewelry district.
- Order office supplies and maintain stock.
- Greet door and answer phone
- Contact and follow up with clients
- Drafting and sending jewelry memo forms
- Coordinating memo returns
- Coordinating messenger services
- Prepping and shipping orders
- Contacting vendors for quotes and other research
- Keep office clean/organized
- College degree (fashion preferred but not required)
- 1 - 2+ years experience as an administrative assistant and/or bookkeeping experience.
- Must be a self-starter, able to multitask and take initiative
- Strong math skills
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Strong Quickbook skills
- Must have strong work ethic
- Speak fluent English
COMPENSATION: $15 - $18 an hour - 15 - 20 hours a week.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to Emma at email@example.com.