Mega Mega Projects is a multi line showroom based in downtown Manhattan. Since it's start in 2011, the company has quickly made a name for itself as a top sales showroom for the most exciting new brands in fine jewelry.
The right Sales Assistant will be highly motivated and excited about becoming an integral member of a successful sales team. This is an entry level position with plenty of growth potential.
- Assist senior members of the sales team with opening and maintaining wholesale accounts
- Provide excellent and efficient customer service
- Collect and analyze sales reports
- Send invoices and follow through until payments are received
- Track shipping and ensure orders are sent out on time – quickly communicate issues when necessary
- Manage and monitor inventory in the showroom, out at stores, or at trunk shows
- Research new stores and markets
- Genuine interest in the jewelry market
- Experience in a wholesale environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail and consistent follow through
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly self-motivated, willing to take initiative
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com