OMONDI is seeking design interns to assist in their Brooklyn studio a minimum of 3-5 days a week with a 4 month commitment.
- Current Fashion Design Student or Graduate
- Educated in Adobe & Microsoft Programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Word, Excel)
- Has basic & fundamental pattern making skills
- Has basic & fundamental sewing skills (understands garment construction & finishes)
- Basic understanding of fabric compositions
- Sourcing fabrics, trims, and factories
- Pattern adjustments
- Minimal sewing
- Attending fittings
- Assisting Photoshoots
We're looking for someone who is genuinely excited to work and learn about this industry. Someone who has great taste, a good eye, and is critically attentive to detail. This is a small team, so everyone does a bit of everything. It's a perfect place for someone who wants to sink their teeth into a company with small-scale operations and who's ideas will truly be heard and can make a difference. Must be able to collaborate and communicate well with others. Being on time is of utmost importance!
We’re looking for two candidates who can commit to 5 days a week as well as two candidates who can commit to a minimum of 3 days a week. Compensation TBD upon review of experience.
Please respond with a resume and portfolio to Sabla at firstname.lastname@example.org.