Parachute is seeking a Creative Coordinator to assist in producing and editing videos for our various platforms. This position is also responsible for managing all photo and video files, from the retouching to the catalog phase. This is a position with a lot of room to grow and be creative!
- Create compelling video content for marketing and creative initiatives.
- Manage photography from retouching to filing and distributing.
- Resize and export web images.
- Light retouching and color correcting.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in style, quality and voice.
- Assist at photoshoots.
- Understanding of the digital and social media landscapes.
- Experience shooting with HD cameras and a competency for low and high level cinematic principles.
- Experience with digital technology, editing, and design software (Adobe Creative Suite, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut).
- Knowledge of AV, such as codecs, aspect ratios and audio formats.
- Familiarity with various video and image formats including TIF, PNG, JPEG, CR2, WMV, MOV and MP4.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- 1-2 years of video production editing/post-production experience (in-school experience counts).
- Must be a self-starter, collaborative and flexible.
- Reports to office headquarters in Venice, CA.
Please send resume to email@example.com with “CREATIVE COORDINATOR” in subject line.
Parachute makes modern Bedding and Bath essentials for a more comfortable home. Their products are designed in Venice Beach and responsibly manufactured by the world’s best artisans. Discover more at parachutehome.com.