International PR agency, PURPLE is looking for bright and enthusiastic candidate to join its VIP/Celebrity division in New York in the role of VIP Services Co-Ordinator. The ideal candidate will be expected to have an existing base of fashion stylist and publicist contacts and be able to support the VIP fashion and beauty teams efforts to secure maximum red carpet & street style coverage across all relevant media channels. The successful candidate must have a solid background with a minimum of 1 to 2 years PR experience in the fashion / beauty industry, keen understanding of Launchmetrics, and a strong interest in relevant popular culture.
- Assisting in stylist outreach for potential celebrity/VIP opportunities for upcoming red carpet, press day, street style and digital placements.
- Reporting send outs, coverage achieved and forthcoming coverage and collating coverage and data for monthly reports.
- Assistance on special events across fashion and lifestyle.
- Managing sample trafficking and product send outs
- Ad-hoc project work and carrying out specific or general research.
- Attending client meetings and special events
- Managing interns
- General support of the VIP team
Skills and qualities required:
- Knowledge of key stylist, publicists, managers, and influencer contacts for upcoming outreach
- Experience using Launchmetrics, sample loaning and gifting, messenger services, tracking press coverage
- General knowledge of all media including strong understanding of digital landscape and social media platforms
- Creative thinker and extremely detail oriented
- Hard-working and proactive candidate who is enthusiastic, works well within a team and has a passion for celebrity/VIP relations.
- An understanding of the luxury fashion and beauty industry is vital.
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Purple represents a variety of luxury brands across different areas of expertise including Fashion, Lifestyle, Hospitality, Beauty and Music. Purple is independent in philosophy, attitude and operation –offering a boutique in-house approach, the strategic requirements of each client are individually tailored from the outset. Purple’s services cover press relations, editorial procurement, product placement, VIP placement and high profile event management.
For more information please visit www.purplepr.com