About Robert Burke Associates
Robert Burke Associates is a New York based consulting firm specializing in retail and fashion.
We provide services in:
Brand and retail growth strategies for domestic and international fashion brands at the luxury and contemporary levels;
Global and domestic retail development, working primarily with luxury department stores and malls; and
Investment advisory, providing guidance on qualitative due diligence and growth opportunities for groups acquiring, growing or selling fashion brands.
Clients we work with:
- Proenza Schouler
- Ralph Lauren
- Alexndre Birman
- Zadig & Voltaire
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Canada Goose
Robert Burke Associates is looking for advanced level interns for Spring 2018, with terms starting in February/March 2018.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity observe and learn about the client services process, with the potential (dependent on specific projects and timing) to include:
- Ongoing industry and market research;
- Client meetings;
- Visibility to the drafting of project proposals;
- Contribution to project research and presentation drafting;
- Potential site visits; and
- Client presentations.
Interns will also have the opportunity to work directly with CEO/Chairman Robert Burke to assist in preparing for media interviews with notable publications including the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Business of Fashion, and Women’s Wear Daily amongst others.
RBA will provide:
- Any necessary requirements for students to receive academic credit;
- Any necessary student review or feedback;
- Interns should be receiving school credit in exchange for the internship experience;
Successful candidates will:
- Have a strong interest level and knowledge of the fashion industry and its functions, with preferred focus on the luxury level;
- Be highly motivated and able to work independently following adequate guidance;
- Keep regularly informed of industry news through media and trade publications; and
- Be working towards a master’s level degree;
As a leader in the retail and luxury industry, Robert Burke Associates would like to support the scholastic institutions of its selected interns by contributing to any appropriate lectures, speaking engagements or curriculum building opportunities.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org