ShopShops is an interactive platform that bridges U.S fashion retailers and designers to Chinese consumers directly and legitimately.
We are the exclusive Chinese streaming partner for over 150 U.S stores and designers including Opening Ceremony, Curve, Kirna Zabete, The Webster, Assembly, Madison, Jeffrey New York, Anna Sui, Marissa Webb, Nicholas K and Vivienne Westwood.
We buy for our clients via live-streaming events, a new form of “virtual shopping” to direct sales and introduce retailers to our customers directly in China. These live-streaming events have proven to be successful and consumers are interacting with our hosts, averaging more than 10,000 viewers and selling over $20,000+ during these 2 hour, even we believe live streaming not only enables viewers to be interactive with the store in real-time, it also allows them to experience the brand/store more up-close and virtual, thus build authenticity and excitement to our customers.
Position: Full-Time Digital Marketing Specialist
- Lead and implement all social media outreach and digital outreach efforts
- Development and execution of quarterly marketing strategy and plan
- Manage all aspects of company’s social media channels and posting of relevant content, daily monitoring and response to audience postings, accelerating the growth of followers and increasing audience engagement
- Develop and implement SEO/SEM efforts
- Work with Beijing Opeartions team on digital marketing and social media efforts
- Follow and report regularly on emerging social media and digital marketing trends
- Strong writing and communications skills
Qualifications and Skills
- Must read, write and speak Mandarin AND English
- At least 2 years experience in Digital marketing or related field
- Basic Fashion knowledge
- Understand US and China fashion and e-Commerce market