As New York’s premier full-service creative production studio, Slate Studios partners with luxury fashion and lifestyle brands to tell their stories through compelling photography & videography.
We are seeking to fill a retouching coordinator position to manage our post production projects for our full service clients.
- Responsible for digital asset retouching including masking, clipping and color corrections. Deliver high-quality digital imagery for use in print and online
- Ensure internal rounds of quality control are able to be handled effectively in-house for high volume retouching projects
- Manage color profiles for monitors, printers and hardware.
- Track workflow for all retouching projects including client retouching deadlines and internal review deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of CS6 (Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge, InDesign & Acrobat)
- Experience with color management
- Solid knowledge of Monitor Calibration, Capture One and scanning devices
- Must enjoy working in a collaborative deadline-driven environment with a superior focus on detail
- Experience in CYMK and RGB digital asset workflow.
- Ability to determine color and retouching solutions needed to achieve the desired results.
- Solid pre-press knowledge
- Good communication skills; enjoys a collaborative environment
- Able to function in a deadline driven environment
- Knowledge of e-commerce and creative retouching vendors. Should be able to provide a database of qualified vendors
- 2 + years of experience in producing hi-res and low-res retouching in an Agency and/or Post Production setting, educated in color correction and image manipulation within a pre press environment and working knowledge of the offset printing process.
TO APPLY, please visit http://slatestudios.applytojob.com/apply/XndvKjbsrY/Post-Production-Manager